Tuesday 3 February 2015

Garment Manufacturing Process Flow Chart

Garment Manufacturing Process Flow Chart


Garment manufacturing includes number of processes from order receiving to dispatching shipment of the finished garments. A process flow chart helps to understand how raw materials are moved from one process to another process until raw materials are transformed into the desired product (garments).

To be noted that a process flow chart made for the garment manufacturing processes will vary based on manufacturing facility and product types. As some companies do whole process in single plant when others do production jobs and other auxiliary processes are outsourced.

Based on present apparel industry, garment manufacturing processes are categorized as 
·                     Pre-Production Processes - Pre-production process includes sampling, sourcing of raw materials, Approvals, PP meeting etc. Read this for further reading on pre-production processes.
·                     Production processes - Production processes are cutting, sewing etc.
·                     Post production processes - thread trimming, pressing, checking, folding and packing, shipment inspection etc.

Instead of making a single process flow chart, I have made one chart for major processes and two separate charts for cutting room processes and finishing processes for detailed process chart.

Chart#1. Garment manufacturing process flow chart (major processes)
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvpDuGOhqP7XoSGiOVUrXFgUVHoo7Dq2_B0PHRAJ6WEaChMVM7QwC30KOVm3W9lzOSVSSVaO1ThjkC6qd2t3f35xcSD5euA7CMJPkdo-kk0v2b3mC-SUZvfkNUUpbZuxk__puWQbA7-nk/s1600/garment+process+flow+chart.png

Chart#2. Cutting Room Process Flow Chart
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-80SME2owuDlXjx06eZrcz6ReMNp2BqLFEmSungnN3fus3Dc8byPpOt2ANSr9-3vrjadkVfyiBKRfXJX190Xofg-Pz2lbLQHh4uSSflpiPSmAOmEsDc84UmGr5Vxg7fGuSKi9aEDM4k8/s1600/Cutting+room+process+flow+chart.png


Chart#3. Finishing Process Flow Chart
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJK_lUZTdScMG0OhzAXo9f1c5HUrnQ8IjdIW6hJmHW1wwdfGCLdsK_6ufEzDqiR2D3g2n_xO_6-W9vXQLS33PboHYGy6BVYD2NOrOMnkJuKmgDplqZbgAnvauRBk2WthNjPubTsYH6loM/s1600/garment+finishing+process+flow+chart.png








9 comments:

  1. Nice post,thanks for giving this post this is very useful. Pridesys ERP the name you can trust. Pridesys ERP supports integration across all aspects of the Manufacturing Process.
    This is the ERP solution will ensure you the proper control, integration and synchronization of all aspects of Manufacturing Process, which are followed and suitable for Bangladesh. Short and log production, both can adopt the system properly.for more info visit: Pridesys IT Ltd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am here to share my testimony on how I finally joined the Illuminati brotherhood with the help of Lord Olta I am now RICH, FAMOUS, AND POWERFUL, I tried my best to become a member of the brotherhood, but I was scammed several times before I found a testimony about Lord Olta on the internet so I contacted him, I was so afraid that he would ask me for a lot of money before I could join the light, but to my greatest surprise he only asked me to buy the items I made and today I am very happy to tell the world that I am rich and have been able to build many businesses with all this I obtained an instant sum of 7 million dollars in my account and I am also known all over the world with the business. ALSO GAIN MORE POWER OVER SPIRITUAL IF YOU ARE A GAMBLER, HERE IS YOU OPPORTUNITY TO ALWAYS SEE FREE LOTTERY LUCKY NUMBERS. that the Illuminati brotherhood gave me, and I also have the power to do what I want ... I know many people may be in my lane also looking for help here you are officially free to contact Lord Olta via Email: (brotherhoodi692@gmail.com) Whats-app\call (+2348115403790) BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD.

      Delete
  2. Manufacturers and suppliers await! Start networking and take your business to the next level by sourcing exceptional Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for sharing a good article post in this blog. thanks for sharing it. you can visit here for Employee engagement manufacturing consultants, zero accident consulting services and zero defects solution provider

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am heartily impressed by your blog and learned more from your article. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. I discovered another blog that is similar to yours. If you want to take a look, go to prismERP. It's also more educational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative blog , thanks for sharing this blog. Best erp system for manufacturing industry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete